What's going on here?
Hi, welcome to aureus.cc user site, the portal where you can set up your account so that you can start receiving dividends for your Aureus. In this FAQ we will show you how to set up your account and complete the Proof of Participation process so you can start receiving bitcoin dividends. Please check on us every now and then for announcements.
How do I register?
You can register by simply going to www.aureus.cc and click on the REGISTER button.
From there an application form will be provided for you to fill out your necessary details.
Please make sure to double-check that you have entered the correct details such as phone number and email to avoid any further complications later on.
Also, once you hit the REGISTER button, the QR code and 16 digit key code will NOT appear anymore.
To also successfully get the 2FA code, you will need to download the Google Authenticator app.
After successfully downloading the app, simply scan the QR code on the screen or you can also key in the 16-digit key code.
After doing so, your account will then be included on the authenticator and a 2FA code will be generated for you.
Upon hitting register, the terms and conditions will be shown, simply click the button that says “I agree and register now” and you should have successfully made an account.
What do I do if I lost my 2FA info?
You will have to log in to telegram and contact our bot. Go to http://telegram.me/AureusCCBot type /start and share your phone number. You will see a menu like this:
/start - Register phone number
/2fa - Request for 2FA code
/reset2fa - Reset 2FA code
/resetpassword - Reset account password
Proceed to press or type /reset2fa. The system will provide you a new 2fa secret code. You will need to use the new secret code to establish a new 2fa entry for your account and use the 2fa code from that new entry from now on.
How to set up external public wallet? (also known as android wallet, mobile wallet, public wallet)
Currently only Android public wallet is available. iOS and PC software wallet will be available soon.
Go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.aureus.wallet&hl=en or search for Aureus in your Google Playstore to download and use the android wallet.
Please follow the clear and simple instructions on how to set it up. Please note that it’s advisable that you save the 12 phrases and/or export your wallet to text file or QR code for security reasons. In case of any mistakes, for example like deleting wallets by accidents etc, the 12 phrases or backup process will be able to let you restore the wallet. Or else once any mistakes are made, often time they are not reversible. Save this info somewhere else other than your phone. Or else if you lose your phone you will lose the wallet and the 12 words phrase at the same time. You will NOT be able to recover your wallet.
Once your public wallet is set up, you can start sending your AUR to your wallet from the private wallet in aureuscentral.com account.
Please note that the default wallet type is a multiple address wallet. To ensure you will have a smooth PoP process we highly recommend you to create a single address wallet. Here's how it's done:
1. After you have installed and opened your wallet, go to the 'Home' screen of you wallet app.
2. Next to the list of wallet there's a '+' button you can go to. Click on the '+'.
3. Choose 'New personal wallet'.
4. Put in your wallet name, and go to 'Show advanced options'.
5. Near the bottom of the screen there's a 'Single Address Wallet for Audit'. Turn the button on.
6. Press 'Create new wallet' at the bottom.
7. Congratulations you have a single address wallet that can be used for the PoP process below here.
What if I have a multiple address wallet and wish to switch to a single address wallet?
You can't 'change' your wallet into a single address wallet. You will have to create a new wallet that has a single address only. What you can do is to create a new single address wallet following the steps mentioned above, and send all your AUR to the new wallet.
Proof of Participation (PoP)
We give out dividends to all the Aureus holders who have AUR in their wallet. The more AUR you have the more dividends you get. How we determine how much AUR you have is for you to go thru the Proof of Participation (PoP) process. PoP happens at www.aureus.cc. Think of aureus.cc as an agent for Aureus. You tell the agent how much AUR you have in your wallet and we give you the dividends according to your AUR balance in your wallet. It's NOT where you need to store your AUR. You store your AUR in your wallets, and tell aureus.cc how much you have. So how does the process work? Keep reading on.
Please read the following instructions carefully. Any mistakes made will lead to some investigation to rectify and it will delay the process of you getting successfully verified in order to receive dividend.
(Also please note that this process is for single address wallet. If you have a multiple address wallet please keep reading after this part is done.)
1. Only AUR in public wallets are eligible to receive dividend. Any AUR you want to receive dividend with need to be in your public wallet. Send the AUR to a public wallet first!!!!!
2. Log in to your www.aureus.cc account. If you don't already have an account sign up for a new one.
3. Go to '% AUR Stake', click on 'Add'.
4. You will see a QR code as well as an address in the next screen. This part is how you tell us how much AUR you have in your wallet. Remember when we said think of us as an agent and you need to tell us how much you have in your wallet? This is how. You need to send 0.001 AUR to this address, and in turn we will know how much you have in your wallet.
5. Open your wallet app and proceed to send 0.001 AUR to this address. Remember, only send 0.001!!!!!! Do not send more than 0.001 AUR.
6. Go back to '% AUR Stake' and click on 'Update wallet balance'. You will see your wallet address listed and it should show the balance in your wallet now.
7. Congratulations. You have completed the PoP process. Any time you have more AUR you want to receive dividends just send to this wallet address, and log in to aureus.cc and click on 'Update wallet balance' and you will see the correct balance listed.
For those of you who has multiple address wallet or if your stakes disappear or it's different from the actual balance of your wallet:
1. It's a little bit tricky with multiple address wallets. If you don't feel like reading thru the following instruction, I would suggest you just create a new single address wallet and use that wallet from now on.
2. Multiple address wallet are built with extra security in mind. All the wallet addresses in your wallet are only going to be used twice, except if you keep adding to a particular address. There's a good chance your balance in the wallet are split among multiple addresses that belong to the same wallet.
3. What you need to do is to send 0.001 to the verifiation address like step 3 and 4 above.
4. After that go to your wallet, click on receive, click on that address listed, and you'll see a new page with bunch of addresses and at the bottom of that page there will be a list called 'Addresses with balance'.
5. Look at the 'Addresses with balance' list, see how many addresses there are. If it's only 1 address with your whole wallet balance in it, congratulations, you're done. You don't have to do anything else. cc page should list the correct balance of your wallet.
6. If there are multiple addresses holding different amount of AUR, you will have to follow the steps below.
7 Using a extrememly simplified example. Wallet name is Holiday; total balance is 20 AUR; address A has 10 AUR; address B has 7 AUR; address C has 3 AUR.
8. Look at the 'Addresses with balance' list and compare that to the list of address listed in your cc verified address page. One of the addresses A, B or C will be listed in that page with it's balance displayed. For example let's say the cc page lists address C as the verified address. What you need to do is to start a send order from your wallet, send from the wallet Holiday, and destination address will be C, and send the whole 20 AUR to address C.
9. After that click on Update balance in the cc page and it should reflect the correct balance.
10. Note that if you use this wallet to send to anyone else you will have to do this again. The balance in your wallet will keep getting moved around different addresses every time you use the wallet to send AUR to someone. Try not to use the wallet again once you are all set. Or simply just create a new single address wallet and you will not have to deal with this.
Send emails to email@example.com
1. Please put your username and a short description of your problem in the title.
2. Write the details of your problem in the body of the email, NOT in the title.
3. All email will be replied to withinn 24-36 hours at the maximum.
4. Do not send multiple emails for the same request. It will slow us down.
5. Please read our replies and provide whatever info we need. If you don't understand what we ask then use google translate of ask for more details from us. DO NOT send a new email. We just have to start over again and this slows us down!!
6. If you do not read our replies or do not follow what we say, your ticket will be delayed and we will proceed to help others first.
7. If you do not follow the rules above, we can not promiss you will get help fast.